Direction to Castine Golf Club
Castine is a small coastal village located on a peninsula in Maine's East Penobscot Bay region. The town is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is home to two historic forts and more than 100 historic markers.
The village streets are lined with beautifully restored homes and buildings representing 19th century architecture. Area restaurants, inns, art galleries, and gift shops offer the traveler additional activities before and after their visit to the Castine Golf Club.
Directions from Ellsworth (30 miles)
1. Depart Ellsworth on US Route 1 (SR-3) West, travel approx. 16.2 miles.
2. Turn left onto Schoolhouse Rd. (to SR-175).
3. Turn left onto SR-175.
4. Bear right onto SR-166 (Shore Rd).
5. Bear left onto SR-166 (Windmill Hill Rd).
6. SR-166 turns into Battle Avenue in Castine. Castine Golf Club is on the right.
Directions from Bucksport (17 miles)
1. Depart Bucksport on SR-15 East (Main St).
2. Keep straight as SR-15 merges with US Route 1.
3. Bear right onto SR-166 East (Castine Rd).
4. Bear right onto SR-166 South-West (Shore Rd).
5. Bear right onto SR-166 South (Windmill Hill Rd).
Directions from Blue Hill (17 miles)
1. Starting on Hinckley Ridge Road in Blue Hill, travel 2.5 mi north.
2. Turn L on SR-177 (Western County Road) 3.5 mi.
3. Turn R on - Southern Bay Rd. - go 1.0 mi.
4. Continue on SR-175 - Bayview Rd. - go 1.9 mi.
5. Continue on Dunbar Rd. - go 1.5 mi.
6. Continue on ME-199 - go 2.0 mi.
7. Turn L on ME-166A/ME-199 - go 2.5 mi.
8. Continue to the top of Windmill Hill.
9. Bear R on Battle Ave. - go .25 mile to clubhouse.
View Map & driving directions at Google